Thursday, December 27, 2012

A Momentous Occasion


Well, momentous for my family. My sister and I got my mom to stay awake for an entire movie! I have only seen that happen two other times in the last five years: when I got her to watch Slumdog Millionare...and The Hangover. The movie in question was The Hunger Games, which my mom seemed to enjoy quite a bit--even if she did ask a lot of questions.

Anyway, here's a nice shot of sunrise at the shore to cheer up anyone who has been suffering from the cold winter weather. You know, both sand and snow are beautiful, but they are certainly frustrating in large quantities. For example:

This is snow.
This is sand.

This is snow.
This is sand.





































Thank you Google images. And with that, goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment