Monday, December 17, 2012

Shall we try this again?

Salutations! So, I did a bad thing. I promised myself that I would keep up with this blog during the summer...and then I forgot. Well, perhaps "forgot" is not the most accurate term. It would be better to say that I was distracted. You see, I had just barely gotten home from school when my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer, which sent my family on a quite a wild ride.

Six months later, my mother is doing fine, thanks to love, support, and the blessing of early detection. Our lives and outlooks have changed, to be sure. It is important to use events such as these to strengthen, rather than weaken, ourselves. But enough of this for the moment. I would like to make another promise, to whoever out there may be reading this. I promise that I will post, for at least every day that I am home for Christmas break, something to help you have a beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment